- 30-Sep-2013 to 13-Nov-2013 (EST)
- Amherst, NY, USA
- Full Time
DENT is currently seeking a full-time Software Developer. The Software Developer is responsible for software development among internal and external development resources. They will assist the IT support team with existing systems and networks, corporate employees in solving program related issues and participate in code review of projects.
- Pragmatic, independent and pro-active work attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Creating relational databases (preferably MySQL, Filemaker Pro also a plus)
- Working with Linux and Windows Servers.
- Development of applications that use Server Side Technologies (Apache HTTP, Apache Tomcat)
- Creating and maintaining system design and specification documents including system dependencies, process flows, user interactions, database design, etc.
- Designing, programming and implementing software using specifications developed from user requests
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Conducting thorough testing of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired results
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-3 years' experience in a software developer role
- Project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with RCS platforms.
- Experience working with integrated development environments such as Visual Studio or Eclipse.
- Minimum 1-3 of experience with software development preferably in 1 or more of the following languages: PHP, Java, Python, C/C++ and/or Ruby
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!